CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Companions

While Sister Hayes was at the MTC she had two great companions!!!

Sister Farnes is from Pocatello Idaho and Sister Zahrt is from Spanish Fork Utah. She was So grateful for these two sisters!! She mentioned in one of her letter that she knew Heavenly Father put them together for a reason and that they were a great source of strength to her!! What great companions!!!!
There were also about 6 Elder's in Sister Hayes' mission district!! I know that there were a number of times she was very thankful for them as well!! GOOD LUCK all your wonderful missionaries!!


I dont think I mentioned that Sister Hayes got a calling which she was in the MTC!! She was in Music Coordinator so she got to pick out songs for different things!! Perfect calling for my musically gifted friend!!


Isn't this such a cute picture of her!! I love it!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment